Champions of Innovation
Submit your entry to this year’s Champions of Innovation Program
Record a video no longer than 5 minutes in length on your phone and submit it to the link mentioned below through October 5th. The video should mention:
- The circumstance(s) that led to this innovation to be created
- Who is impacted by this innovation?
- Who was involved in creating this innovation?
- Why this innovation is meaningful
- A demonstration of the innovation.
Tip: Prop your phone up or position it on a tripod as opposed to holding it in front of you to avoid movement while recording. Position your phone horizontally rather than vertical.
Criteria and Guidelines
LAW’s Champions of Innovation awards program is designed to recognize unique programs, services, products, processes, and events that improve the legal community and advance the business of law. Since this Champions of Innovation premiered in Munich in 2019, our world has changed drastically, and our LAW members have done amazing things to adapt to the new world we live in now. We want to hear about them!
There are no predetermined categories, and participants are encouraged to “think outside the box.” The award is open to member firms or individuals in member firms.
How Do We Define Innovation?
A new practice (or a new approach to a traditional practice), a new software app, a new product, or anything that delivers great value and transformational impact in a creative fashion. The initiatives can be complex and involved (requiring large amounts of resources and commitment by dozens of individuals) or simple and easily implemented (with little or no cost or other resources). The main focus is on the innovation involved and how it improves the legal community and advances the business of law.
Submission Criteria and Eligibility Guidelines
Submissions will be accepted through September 30, 2020. There will be a judging panel who will select the winner who be announced at the Virtual AGM in October. Entries are evaluated based on:
– Innovation, creativity and originality
– Results/success of the project
– Significance and long-term impact
Terms and Conditions
- All submissions must be in the form of a video presentation in MP4 format no longer than 5 minutes in length and uploaded to https://app.videopeel.com/kd8kweii. If you prefer, you can click on this link and record directly to the site.
- All submissions are final. No additions or changes are permitted to the entry after receipt by LAW.
- All entries become property of LAW.
- LAW may reproduce, reprint or highlight the entry either in full or in part in its communications and/or at its events.
- LAW reserves and exercises the right to verify the accuracy of the entry. Supplying inaccurate information may lead to disqualification.
Questions regarding this program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.